When you complain about your food



Dear Lord,

I promise I will never waste my food no matter how bad it can taste and how full I may be.

I pray that He will protect this little boy, guide and deliver him away from his misery.

I pray that we will be more sensitive towards the world around us

and not be blinded by our own selfish nature and interests.

AMEN.

I hope this picture will always serve as a reminder to us that how fortunate we are
and that we must never never take things for granted.

Please don't break the chain, keep on fowarding to your friends on this good day,
I would like to suggest a diversion of this 'email not to be broken'.


How about we make a prayer for the suffering anywhere around the globe?

May all of us get His blessing.
Think & look at this ... when you complain about your food